Sunday, April 3, 2011

It's about time!

I've been meaning to start a blog for a pretty long time now...I just couldn't think of a name for it that I liked. There are so many aspects of my life that I'll end up sharing and I didn't want to feel the title limited me in topic or attitude. So, I ended up having the alliterative "From Enduring to Endearing" pop in my head and not leave me alone. I guess it does fit my needs on a couple of levels. There will be, in this blog, posts about enduring and posts about things which are endearing. I also hope that this title will apply in the sense that my perspective on the seeming trials in my life will move from that of having to endure, to finding things to be endeared in even the most difficult of circumstances.
I hope that somewhere within frustrated rantings, comical anecdotes, precious experiences, and spiritual growth that I will be able to impart some wisdom, understanding, and encouragement. It is also nice to think that the incredible moments and insights that have blessed my life will be shared on a wider scale than my immediate circle of friends.
This begins my blogging journey...I hope it is long lived :)


1 comment:

  1. I am excited you are blogging. I will look forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete